In the year 2041 I wake up to my curtains on the window being slid open automatically pouring light into my eyes and forcing my lids to open some and techno music progressively growing louder, you’ve got to love the new alarm clock systems in 2041 they make waking up in the morning promising. I jump out of bed and go to into my shower, as I turn the water on too hot I let the water run down my head. The shower systems in 2041 are recycled rain water that go through a filtering system and heated up by solar panels. As I’m in the shower the automatic radio powers to life in the middle of the weather broadcast for today the anchor is explaining that it is going to be another scorching day outside with a high temperature of ninety four degrees… The weather has been getting increasingly worse to the pollution problem we had in 2011, even though we do not have a pollution problem anymore its effects still affect our weather. Once out of the shower I put my teeth cleansing retainer in my mouth which instantly sanitizes my teeth. I walk into the kitchen of my dorm room and the conventional oven has already prepared a toasted wheat bagel for me hot and ready to eat. After eating breakfast I take the two pills, a multivitamin that protects my immune system from any viruses or diseases and I also take Tyme a pill that makes me stay awake longer and require less hours of sleep. I grab my tablet and take the bus to school. Once arriving in my composition two class I start my classwork on my automatic tablet. We watch informal videos and use our personal computers/tablets during the entire class. After class I decide to go read “essentials of argument” the book is saved in my tablet and I walk to the lawn and sit in the grass in a designated “No insect part” of the grass. It’s great to not worry about bugs crawling on me while studying. I go into the student union to go get lunch and meet with the TOMS club. Afterwards I take a Segway from the student government (they are given for students to borrow during the day) and ride to my psychology class, the professor is absent today so instead there is a video recording of his lecture. Once out of class I go to the gym to work out the equipment burns calories ten times quicker than normal equipment so it’s rare to see overweight people anywhere. There is a robotic personal trainer at the gym that guides me to which workouts I should use. After class I take the bus back to my dorm in north lake village. I begin to work on math homework, it is hard at first but then I ask my computer to help me and the computer tutors me til I understand the math. I then become hungry but instead of eating I just take a sustenance pill to make me full, fill me with nutrients, and provide me with energy. I then video live talk with my family on my computer we are in all different places of the world but we are all communicating through the video. I lounge in my bed and ask my bed to go to chiropractor setting and it begins to relieve stress from my body. I then stay awake til the early hours of the morning typing my rogerian essay paper for composition two class.
You did such a good job. I love all of the inventions you described especially the "grass without insects part". I like that you used your project from summer(tyme)too.
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that you made the showers recycle water because that is something that we can really use to save water. I also liked that you used your invention from the summer. I would definitely love your insect repellant and the personal chiropractor; that would so come in handy after a long day.
ReplyDelete